We are now recruiting an intern to join us.
Context’s three-month internship programme is designed to give successful applicants experience in a professional consultancy environment advising on sustainability strategy and communications.
Context interns get involved in all aspects of our work, including research, writing, client meetings and brainstorming sessions. As a guide, this may include:
- Writing briefing documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Researching and writing copy for reports
- Writing case studies
- Proof reading and formatting
- Making notes at meetings
- Writing blog entries and news stories for our website
- Benchmarking and sector comparison exercises
- Providing research for stakeholder engagement events
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming sessions and events
- Posting on social media channels
What we’re looking for
We look for interns who are enthusiastic, hard working and creative. You will have a degree and be able to demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in corporate sustainability consulting. This may come from your studies or some work experience you have recently done.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as a large part of our work is writing and we also want you to feel comfortable and confident when speaking to clients. You need to be confident working with data and a proficient user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You must also be prepared to help out with some administration tasks that are a part of running a business.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a letter, explaining how you meet our requirements and why you would make a great intern, to Pete Statham at email@example.com with the subject ‘Internship application’.
We don’t think anyone should work for free. We expect a lot from our interns and think it’s fair that they are properly rewarded. Pay is £80 per day.